How To Lose Weight Using Natural Sugars And Fat Burning Foods?
Sugar is available in so many foods, the most popular being chocolate. We all tend to indulge in various types of foods, but will lean more towards foods that contain sugar, because of the alluring taste.
What Happens Due To Excess Intake Of Sugar?
Excess intake of sugar increases insulin levels in bloods which causes accumulation of fat cells. That’s how we gain weight. Over a period of time with such eating habits, you become obese. Sugary foods create fructose in the blood, which causes resistance to the hormone leptin. This hormone is used by the brain to determine if the body needs more food or not. When the brain does not sense it due to leptin resistance, you tend to eat unnecessarily leading to an alarming rise in sugar levels, which untimely ends in diabetes.
How To Avoid Diabetes and Obesity? Will Eliminating Sugar Resolve This Problem
Can you avoid sugar to lose weight, prevent diabetes, cholesterol and obesity? No one can be without sugary foods. If you are careful, from a young age about what you eat, you can avoid diabetes and live a healthy life. The first thing to do is cut using refined sugar in everyday cooking and find no sugar diet weight loss result, which is very difficult to do as it used every day in some way or another, either with coffee, tea or desserts.
Lose Weight Using Natural Sugars
Artificial sweeteners may seem an answer but they pose several health problems. They carry with them risks of diseases such as diabetes, metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease. The real answer lies in incorporating natural sugar varieties in place of such sweeteners in your cooking.
How many grams of sugar should you have a day if you are trying to lose weight?
Here is a look at some important sources of natural sugar substitutes to lose weight with natural sugars and you will also understand added sugar vs natural sugar:
• Molasses – This is the leftover part after sugar processed from sugar cane. It is rich in calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and Vitamin B. It can be used in place of sugar for coffee, tea, desserts etc.
• Dates – You can use date syrup in place of sugar when making cakes, puddings, pies etc. Dates are rich in Vitamin A, Calcium, Potassium and Vitamin B, so include them in your cooking preparations to enjoy their nutritional benefits.
• Honey – Honey is known for its antibacterial and antioxidant properties. When buying a bottle, look for unprocessed ones. Use it in tea, desserts and yogurts and enjoy the many health benefits offered by this natural food. Look for dark shade honey as it has more antioxidants.
• Maple Syrup – You should look specifically for maple syrup that is obtained from boiling the sap of maple tree because only this is genuine quality. It is deliciously sweet and contains Calcium, Zinc and Riboflavin. It’s perfect to use in desserts in place of sugar.
• Stevia – This is a calorie-free sweetener derived naturally from a South American shrub. It can be used every day in tea and coffee, in place of sugar. You can also use it likewise in desserts.
In addition to using natural sugars, you also need to incorporate foods that aid fat burning in your daily diet such as:
• Green Tea – It has caffeine and EGCG both of which aid in burning fat cells. As a result they enter the blood stream and are used as energy. Green tea weight loss induction is very effective and with regular intake you can achieve desired weight goals.
Sources of Natural Sugar to Lose Weight and burn belly fat
• Green Apple – When you eat an apple just an hour or 30 minutes before lunch or dinner, the stomach feels satiated, hence you tend to intake less food.
• Kale – It is high in Iron, Vitamin K, Vitamin A and Calcium. Low in calories and high in fiber, substituting this for non-healthy foods will bring on weight loss, yet provide the body with energy and nutrients to keep it healthy. It’s great for detoxifying the body and keeping the liver healthy.
• Oats – Opt for oats instead of buttered toast. You can use in various cooking preparations thus bring it into basically every dish you make. It is high in fiber and helps reduce risk of getting diabetes and high blood pressure. It contains lignans which prevents heart disease and cancer.
• Buckwheat Pasta – It strengthens intestines, digestive system and lowers blood sugar. It is rich in magnesium which brings down blood pressure and has more proteins that other grains. Using buckwheat flour in your gravies, pasta, pastries and desserts incorporates its health benefits in daily foods.
I checked somewhere, someone was selling free diet pills and weight loss product samples and tried to lose their weight. There are many companies who are offering this. We can try this.
Please share your experience on Lose weight using natural sugar substitutes. Using natural sugars can help.