The immune system in our bodies is the mechanism that helps us fight any kind of infection, viruses and to stay healthy and resistant to some of the diseases as well as other health affecting conditions.
There are a number of medicines that are available in the market against any health issue that one may encounter. However, if a person has a good immune system, it would have been easier for their body to fight any microorganisms and pathogens causing those health issues.
How To Boost Immune System Naturally
The immunity of our body depends on a number of factors. It includes our lifestyle, our fitness level, our food choices, our sleeping habits, and many other things. Having a well-maintained balance between all of these helps a person achieve high immunity levels.
From the scientific point of view, our immune system keeps a record of every pathogen or microorganism, also known as microbes that it ever encountered. By doing so, it can easily fight against those microbes if and when encountered again as the immune system is aware of how the antibodies to the said microbes can be generated. These antibodies fight the microbes and prevent them from causing us any harm.
The components of the immune system include the white blood cells, the antibodies, the spleen, the thymus, the bone marrow, the lymphatic system, and the complement system. It is said that having a fever is the body’s first response to having encountered a microbe and it triggers the body’s healing process. There are a number of ways in which a person can increase their immunity and strengthen their immune system. One of these methods is Ayurveda.
Herbs To Boost Immune System(Ayurveda)
Ayurveda is a field of medicine that has prevailed in India since ancient times. This process provides alternatives to consuming antibiotic medicines and can help to heal and prevent various health issues. The principle of Ayurveda is that the health and wellness of a person depend on the balance that they strike between their mind, body, and spirit.
Ayurveda has proved beneficial to improve a number of health issues and one of them includes increasing the immunity of the body. In order to fight any pathogens, it is important to have a strong immune system.
Sharing some immune boosting herbs and spices. Some of the ways in which this can be done are as follows,
Tulsi:- Starting the day with Tulsi and Ginger Tea can help cleanse and
strengthen the respiratory tract.
Turmeric:- Adding black pepper and turmeric to meals can help to reduce
asthma-related problems and to boost immunity.
Reducing meat consumption:- Reducing the consumption of processed foods
and meat can help to increase immunity.
Amla Juice:- Consuming antioxidants rich Amla Juice can help to increase
Ayurvedic Herbs For Immune System and Physical Methods
Apart from these methods, staying active, consuming healthy food, and maintaining good hygiene can help to maintain good health and eventually cater to the process of boosting the immune system.
Thus, there are a number of ways in the field of Ayurveda that can be implemented in our lifestyles to help us improve the immunity system and to fight the pathogens and microbes.
Arthritis or generally known as Rheumatoid Arthritis is the pain in the joints, which often aggravate swelling and inflammatory pain on the affected part of the body.
This generally is caused by Adults aged above 60. As the bones and muscles become quite fragile and weak, the joints are not able to cope with the exaggerated use of the joint muscles.
Though there are various conventional methods for the prevention of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ayurvedic remedies are the most effective treatment of this brutal disorder. The use of natural herbs also ensures that the patient doesn’t deal with any side effects, which generally are caused by chemical medicines.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Arthritis Knee
Thus, People suffering from Arthritis issues should not only consume the Ayurveda medicines for arthritis but also need to take appropriate precautions and measures for a rapid recovery.
Ayurvedic Explanation of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word for the “ Knowledge of life.” Ayurveda’s explanation of the Rheumatoid is based on the Study of “Dosha” in the body, which generally are Kapha, Vata, and Pitta. The similar disorder which resembles the issues of Rheumatoid Arthritis is known as “Amavata.”
This disorder is caused due to the malfunction of the Vata dosha, which controls the body movements in the human body. Thus, to create a balance of Vata dosha in the body, various ayurvedic remedies are considered for ideal and effective treatment.
Such imbalances in the body may be caused due to genetic reasons, or they may aggravate due to the reckless activities of the patients. If the condition like Rheumatoid Arthritis occurs in comparatively younger generations, this is a sign of bad habits like smoking, drinking, and others.
According to the “ Madhava Nidhana,” the arthritis id caused due to toxic elements in the gut, which drastically affects the immunity of the person.
Ayurvedic remedies or medicines which are extremely essential for the treatment of Arthritis
1.Dashmool – This magical remedy is created with the extraction of 10 elements. Dashmool, Sanskrit word for ten roots, combines the elements of 10 powerful elements from nature, which removes the swelling from knees and Shoulder joints.
Dashmool acts against the root problems of Arthritis causes. It enhances the proper functioning of the body movements or provides the balance of Vata Dosha in the body. Extracted from the highly effective roots of Gambhari, Brihati, and Patala, this incredible remedy is one of the most effective ways of eliminating the causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis. It can be directly applied in its oil formation as well. Dashmool has the most effective Anti-inflammatory properties, which are adequate for Arthritis Patients.
2. Shallaki Herb- This incredible herbal remedy is extremely powerful and acts as a shield against the brutal inflammatory pain caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis. It often referred to as Boswellia Serrata and is extremely capable of relieving the deep roots and also vanishes the swelling on the affected region. Its ingredients are also used in many popular Pain killers, which itself Speaks volumes of its capabilities. Shallaki is an essential remedy for the treatment of Arthritis.
3. Eucalyptus Oil- The leaves of the Eucalyptus have an abundance compound called “Tannins.” This compound is extremely capable of removing the pain and swelling from the joints of the patient. With it’s highly soothing and aromatic properties, it is widely used in many effective painkillers. The Ayurvedic massages for the treatment of Arthritis are done with this majestic remedy. It can also be applied to the joints along with the blend of other powerful herbs in nature. Eucalyptus oil is amongst the most used medicine for Arthritis treatment.
4. Nirgundi extracts- These herbs are extremely capable of relieving the severe pain instantly. The power Anti-oxidant properties help in eliminating the painful swellings from the joints. The application of this herb leads to incredible consequences as the pain is significantly removed from the first use. It can be applied directly as well as used with the preparation of the Leaf decoction. Nirgudi is an essential herb for the effective treatment of arthritis.
5. Bhasma Therapy- This therapy includes the assembling of elements such as Siver and iron, from the herbal extracts . The veteran practitioners conduct Bhasma therapy in the Ayurvedic places of India. This practice is even acknowledged by conventional doctors and doesn’t cause any side-effects as well. But the massage should only be done by the experts as Such elements are precisely blended by them only
6. Ashwagandha and Brahmi extracts- Consumption of Ashwagandha and Brahmi extracts enhance the immunity of the patients. The magical blend also improves the efficiency of the bones in the winter. Thus it is crucial to consume Ashwagandha and Brahmi for the treatment of Arthritis.
Some of the diet tips for Arthritis patients
1. Consume Fatty acids- The patients should consume food rich in Fatty acids, which enhances the proper movements and functioning of the affected joint; fatty acids are essential, especially for the adults whose bone density tends to get weak due to wear and tear of lives. Salmon is the best exponent of Fatty acid and must be consumed to eliminate the symptoms of Arthritis. Fishes also complete the Vitamin-D quotient in the body, which is essential to battle the consequences of Arthritis.
2.Walnuts- Walnuts provide a decent availability of Omega-3 fatty acids, which ae crucial against the brutal effects of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Its ingredients are known to have great anti-inflammatory prospects, as well. Walnuts are extremely mandatory food for Arthritis patients.
3.Broccoli- This green vegetable is extremely capable of diminishing the symptoms of Arthritis. The presence of a compound called Sulforaphane helps in eliminating the root cause of the pain and swelling on the joints. And it also fulfills the need for green vegetables , which is mandatory for the Adults who have Arthritis.
4.Consume lentils and Dals- Lentils and Dals are the most underrated components of protein in the raw form. These elements have incredible results in the appropriate movements of the affected joints. Lentils and Dals are the best food for Arthritis patients.
5.Ashwagandha and Triphala- Ashwagandha powder and Triphala have amazing proficiencies in improving the digestion and immunity of the arthritis patients. Thus, it is extremely crucial to consume Lukewarm milk with Ashwagandha powder in it.
GSE Health Blog is the website in which we list live experience of the patients and list information written by expert writers.
But still, you can consult your doctor before taking any action.
GSE Health Blog