I do not want to go to doctor ever, that is why I follow some good and healthy life style trends. I researched a lot on it and collected some of the tips suggested by doctors to stay disease free.
Top Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle and Fitness in a Women, Men, Older People
1. Take Healthy Diet
2. Give up your bad habits like chewing tobacco, alcohol and cigarettes
3. Do not eat snack food, chocolate, ice-cream, pastries, biscuits, chips and col drinks more etc
4. Take and include more and more fruits and vegetables in your life.
5. Go to bed early at night and wake up early too
6. Do exercise or Yoga daily in the morning and walk at evening after office
7. Do hangout with your friends in free time for peace of mind in busy life.
8. Start drinking milk instead of wine or any other beverages
9. Take more Vitamin and calcium food like milk(Calcium), Beef(Phosphorous), Kale(Vitamin K), Onions(Boron, Mineral), Strawberries(Vitamin C) and Mackerel(Vitamin D)
10. Eat More Fish
11. Do not skip your breakfast
12. Drink more and more waters
If you require to add more tips, you can give or add comments.
If you are going to long walk in the morning, you should drink one bottle of water before going to toilet, it is good for body.